With fine weather needed for an outdoor cementing job I am currently overseeing in Hatfield Woodhouse, the recent rain meant that I was able to return to Thorne Properties to complete the creation of new foundations in the kitchen. The property on King Street in Thorne is over 300 years old, and to ensure that it meets today's standards, me and my team have been digging down to the very foundations of the building and replacing them with new. Back breaking work? Yes! But if I take on a job there are no half measures and it is done properly, that's the Purdy way.

So with the team shovelling out nearly 25 tonnes of rubble and cement over the bank holiday weekend in Thorne, it was time to replace it with concrete, limestone, insulation and re-enforced steel. Look at the slideshow below to see what a difference a week makes.

For a quote on all aspects of building work you can trust, contact me on
07813 953930.

Comments

04/08/2016 2:30am

Nice post. Thank you for sharing. Please keep updating!!

09/23/2016 2:51am

Poor building causes the great loss of money and lives. Picture of an old kitchen show its poor material and leakage. But Colin Purdy is a Trustworthy name in the field of construction and use Geneon long lasting material for building.

10/05/2016 1:51am

Please, can you tell me, what works can you do? I need some help with my house... repaie roof and not only

12/06/2016 2:20am

Hard work really! I hope you like the result of that now! Are you?)

12/28/2016 7:57pm

It's a genuinely simple route for your web journal known by the world since it is exceptional imperative other than what offer to all or any of us. Keep on continueing don't surrender as it was the center of the road you are as of now bothered with an extraordinary web journal like this.

12/28/2016 8:25pm

Totally We've done, however it appears like along these lines that I would inquire as to whether you wish.

06/20/2017 9:57am

New site is solid. A debt of gratitude is in order for the colossal exertion.

06/23/2017 8:17am

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.

06/30/2017 3:01am

A VPN app can be a seriously powerful tool for defending your online freedom. If you want the best VPN Service for Android - make sure to read our comparison of the best Android VPN Providers first before you pay too muchAcquiring access to websites and content blocked in your country, encrypting your traffic to protect it from prying eyes, and watching Netflix from anywhere in the world – these are the most basic things any VPN app can do for you. For over 10 years, Psiphon has helped internet users around the world to defeat censorship.